What are your qualities
- BA/BS with 10+ years progressive Supply Chain Management experience or equivalent experience with CPIM or CPSM, 5+ years management experience.
- Experienced in export compliance requirement and applicable laws.
- Experienced in purchasing technical products/materials and ability to read/interpret blueprints, drawings, or other technical material.
- Demonstrated leadership skills. Highly motivated and ability to work independently and implement change where needed. Dedicated to the pursuit of continuous improvement.
- Highly organized and process driven. Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well in a team-based environment.
Who is Oceaneering?
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world’s premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Your focus as a Supply Chain Manager in this position is our material handling market. The location we are located is Utrecht.
growth-IT is a recruitment agency 2.0. We guide you in your career. We think it is important that you work in an environment where you are in your strength. In addition, it is important that you act from your why. After all, your why is your strength. We focus on your growth.