Advidi is a Dutch company founded in 2012 and focuses on performance marketing worldwide. Performance marketing is a global industry that is constantly evolving. Advidi stays on top of this evolution and helps customers to stay ahead by offering the best solutions that perfectly match the customer’s needs and goals. The result is more confidence, more speed and a better performance.
Our mission is also our core business: we find and connect the best people in the industry, while inspiring and empowering them to be more successful.
What are you going to do?
Advidi has a large number of customers worldwide and therefore a wide range of technical challenges. Our technical team works together with various business units within Advidi to maintain the portfolio of different products. This includes developing and maintaining a data warehouse, automating internal worflows, creating interfaces/dashboards for customers and creating online marketing trackers. The stack is completely Cloud native, mainly AWS.
You will end up in a team of software developers. You get a lot of freedom but also a lot of responsibilities. You end up in a dynamic environment. You like a challenge and do not shy away from complexity. You find it important to write clean and reliable code.
What can you expect from Advidi?
Advidi does things differently. Our motto is people first, then profits. This is mainly reflected in the way we work together. We are friends first, then colleagues. What we have in common is the eagerness to further professionalize the industry. We strive for better results together and we get the best out of each other. At Advidi you become part of a fast-growing and innovative company, a nice team and you get plenty of room to develop yourself. You will find yourself in an environment in which you can work on cool and international projects.
We also offer:
- Possibility to visit conferences and workshops;
- Possibility to exercise during office hours;
- Daily fresh & luxury lunch prepared by our Chef;
- Great newly designed office located near Amsterdam Westerpark;
- Fun corporate events;
- Dutch language courses and a discount on a gym subscription.
Knowledge and experience
- Completed Bachelor and/or Master in Computer Science or similar;
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience;
- Good knowledge of Java 8+, Kotlin or Python;
- Basic knowledge of Cloud computing, preferably AWS or Google;
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum;
- Capable of communicating with business stakeholders and gathering requirements.
Apply as a Full-Stack Software Engineer?
Have you become enthusiastic and would you like to meet? Fill in the form below and send us your application. We will contact you as soon as possible.