Do you have experience in the field of marketing and would like to work as a Marketing and Communications Coordinator. Then check out this great challenge we have for you at Oceaneering!
What will you do?
As Marketing and Communications Coordinator, you will be responsible for the coordination and execution of marketing and communications projects and campaigns for the assigned regions and business units. In addition, you will support business development and the business units with various projects, campaigns and sales reports and with recommending appropriate marketing initiatives. You will also ensure that key stakeholders are kept up to date with the latest marketing and communications initiatives. You will work closely with your team but also with the Global Marketing and Communications team.
Who are we looking for?
You are able to work very accurately and independently, and you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
Here’s what you recognize yourself in:
- You have a bachelor’s degree or experience in communications, marketing, hospitality management or experience in equivalent field without a degree;
- Knowledge and experience with general business and trade shows;
- Knowledge and experience with webinar technology;
- User of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) preferred;
- Strong organizational, time, budgeting and project management skills;
- Strong social skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility for projects and tasks, and able to identify new opportunities;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Fluency in English;
- Thorough knowledge of the German language.