Do you have experience in the accounting industry and would like to work as an accountant. Then read on to the great challenge we have for you at Oceaneering!
What will you be doing?
As an accountant, you should be experienced in both Financial Accounting, Project Accounting and Control tasks and responsibilities. These Financial Accounting responsibilities include performing general accounting functions/tasks, supporting and ultimately leading internal and external audits and much more. In addition, you will assist the Project Manager in managing the project portfolio.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who can identify with the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent field;
- 5+ years of accounting experience preferably at an accounting firm;
- Good understanding of Dutch and US GAAP (United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles);
- Excellent experience in Microsoft office and Excel;
- Working knowledge of ERP systems.